Dressmaking Classes in Oxford area

For all of you who live in the Oxford area here is some good news for you, there is going to be a new Dressmaking Course and a Saturday Sewing Course.

I met Caroline King a few months ago thanks to one of her previous students, she is not only a great and patient tutor but also a very hard working woman and passionate about what she does.

Starting next month she will be running a Dressmaking class on Saturdays and also a Sewing Club that will be held once a month where you will be able to work in a range of projects of your own and have Caroline’s advice and guidance at hand.

If you are interested or would like more information about either the course or the club, drop Caroline an email at shelbee-sewing(at)hotmail(dot)com for more information.

Caroline has not asked me to advertise this course for her, but after I found out about them I thought that our blog might be a good way to get the message out there to people that are looking for an opportunity to learn some sewing skills or if you want to improve your skills and be more adventurous.

Tags: , ,

31 Responses to “Dressmaking Classes in Oxford area”

1. julie says:

please can you advise me are the sewing class still running, when, where, cost?
    I have been given a sewing machine and would like to learn how to sew,

2. Mr. Desraj Kajoo says:

I would likr to do Intermediate Dressmaking, with certification if possible. I teach Textiles Technology and wanted to develop this area to support my GCSE students.

3. Mr. Desraj Kajoo says:

I would like to do Intermediate Dressmaking, with certification if possible. I teach Textiles Technology and wanted to develop this area to support my GCSE students.

4. rifat sultan says:

I will be interested to know if here will be another day apart from saturday for the class and will there be a charge to come to these classes?? if so how much will it be.

5. Uzma says:

Hello, Sir/ Madam
    I want to be a fashion designer and own my own shop, design dresses. please can you let me know are the sewing classes still running, when, where and what is the per lesson cost?
    are there any classes in Oxford area?

6. lizzet says:

Hi! We do not hold sewing classes, please read the blog post and email the sewing instructor directly. Email on the actual post. Thank you.

7. I found your blog web site on google and examine just a few of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the very good operate. I just further up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Searching for ahead to studying extra from you later on!…

8. Marcos Alpha says:

Great post, nicely penned, straight to the point and even contains practically all vital information – I’d personally like to discover much more articles or blog posts like this .Many thanks for sharing your tips in this article and I am looking towards your future articles. Best wishes.

9. Wonderful work! This is the type of information that are supposed
    to be shared across the internet. Shame on the seek engines for not
    positioning this post upper! Come on over and seek
    advice from my web site . Thanks =)

10. Simmons3776 says:

|ձġ֧Ԯץȡĵؤ³200ˤץ쥼 div||ձġ֧Ԯץȡĵؤ³200ˤץ쥼 div
    ӢMulberryiPhoneСͥ`ХåBayswater Mini Messenger For iPhoneȡDaria Mini Messenger For iPhone|ӢmulberryiphoneСͥ`Хåbayswater mini messenger for iphoneȡdaria mini messenger for iphone
    󼉤θ兩T꡸Liugoo Leathers STORE2012ﶬ̑򱾸ʼӡ div|󼉤θ兩T꡸liugoo leathers store2012ﶬ̑򱾸ʼӡ div
    ܥåƥͥԩ` LIGHT NASTRI`åեХå 234553 VN031 1000|ܥåƥͥԩ` light nastri`åեХå 234553 vn031 1000
    MophieDockͥdХåƥ`Mophie Juice Pack Reserveԇ|mophiedockͥdХåƥ`mophie juice pack reserveԇ

Ne,

11. As well as CDW and theft protection, you need to get her home to the EU’s biggest buildings & contents insurance financial centre and had to pay out.
    4 Grocery DiscountsWalmart associates are entitled to cancel the
    holiday in advance. Wichita State is one of the many temples that
    make up the largest group buildings & contents insurance of children being trafficked into the country – traditional way flight, hotel,
    car, etc.

My weblog building insurance (http://lingfieldscouts.org.uk/)

12. Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and excellent style and design.

13. Hal says:

my husbands dad profits $88 every hour on the computer. They have been laid off for eight months but last month their paycheck was $19200 just working on the internet for a few hours. visit this page >>>>>>> smarthomejob.biz

14. tv amr says:

This site has some very useful home elevators it. Cheers for informing me.

15. nhl 17 coins says:

Incredibly individual friendly site. Astounding information offered on few gos to
    nhl 17 coins http://udebate.net/forum/topic/1133

16. Merely wanted to mention I’m delighted that i came upon your page!.
    madden 17 coins http://www.sinisterspace.com/blog/29267/cheap-nba-2k17-mt-coins-to-enjoy-your-previous/

17. Determine your current hand. Make use of the stretchy jewelry carefully thread to discover the size your current hand by simply putting it around your current hand. Create 2 ” on the way of measuring to discover the length of your current enjoy music group and offer area with regard to considerations.
    best price salomon shoes http://www.toohiking.com/online-buy-r4010-salomon-speedcross-3-cs-mens-trail-running-shoes-grey-blue-sale.html

18. Take a look at clearance sales. Online stores as well as stores often maintain clearance sales. Take advantage of these ads to make sure huge personal savings. You can question a favor in the sales clerk as well as simply tell him to inform you whenever they get these kinds of sales coming. You might sign up for electronic mail groups (when they have one particular) in order to warn you anytime clearance sales can arise.
    under armour bag http://www.sohiking.com/online-buy-under-armour-curry-speedform-gemini-men-grey-2016.html

19. Don’t panicbuy. You may find yourself having to pay increased through your want to not waste time. Your inclination is you can merely purchase something without delay in spite of your money.
    under armour womens shorts http://www.onbackcountry.com/online-sale-under-armour-curry-speedform-gemini-men-black-grey-jacinth-outlet.html

20. Which means in case you the alcohol and knowingly wish to stop having, that it is hard to avoid because part of the human brain has learned which having is very important and obliges you to definitely carry on.
    SALOMON pro affare http://www.trailonfoot.com/acquista-online-x0026-salomon-speedcross-3-cs-pattini-correnti-degli-uomini-di-pelle-nera-bianco-2016.html

21. Link outside hop diamond ring together with one more. Get your second hop diamond ring and also connect it together with the wide open hop diamond ring. After that using your pliers, close up the particular hop diamond ring by simply pushing the particular comes to an end with each other. Bear in mind to never utilize too much drive because this might keep unattractive dings and dents for the hop diamond ring.
    salomon speedcross 3 http://www.salomonshoessale.com/buy-z0016-salomon-speedcross-3-cs-mens-trail-running-shoes-deep-blue-green-on-sale.html

22. There are in fact a number of styles how the superstars imprint on their own limbs. These people talk to your professional skin icon performers prior to imprinting your designs on our bodies elements. Each one of the tattoos provides their very own personal relevance in fact it is very important to recognize these inside particulars to understand these properly. The common and a lot unique designs these actors typically engrave are generally Celtics, tribe disciplines and also horoscope symbols. These people don these designs mostly on shoulder muscles, neck, lower back, arms and many others. If you want to check the wide variety, be sure to browse through your skin icon art gallery and choose the one that fits you the best. Be sure to talk to your skin icon specialists to acheive essentially the most unique and also distinctive entire body disciplines. This article is just regarding instructional or even amusement reasons only and cannot be utilized at all, applied or even employed with no assessment from the professional. You should read the Terms of use to learn more.
    under armour brand house http://www.sohiking.com/sales-on-under-armour-curry-custom-men-red-purple-2016.html

23. My partner and i figured out several essential things by your submit. I might love to convey that there is often a scenario that you will certainly get a mortgage and don’t need a cosigner such as a Authorities Student Help Mortgage. However when you increasingly becoming the credit arrangement via a regular creditor then you need to be made willing to possess a cosigner willing to make it simpler to suit your needs. The loan providers are going to starting any kind of selection over a few troubles though the primary you are going to turn out to be credit history. There are several financial institutions that will moreover look at your work background make up your mind according to this in most cases it is going to hinge on your rating.
    salomon speedcross clearance http://www.forsalomon.com/buy-men-s-salomon-shoes-sale/designer-salomon-speedcross-3-cs.html

24. salmon fish says:

Old and new diamond evaluators are available in the market. Browse the descriptions and find out precisely what matches your current liking. When wanting a massive volume go for suppliers. Greater you acquire, the less costly it goes. Keep in mind that getting a diamond entails a large sum of money. Put money into high quality diamond evaluators to make sure you will not be created a idiot invosalomon mening.
    salmon fish http://www.outrailshoes.com/2017-fashion-l20163-salomon-speedcross-3-cs-womens-trail-running-shoes-orange.html

25. Here’s the best way to help make your personal special hand made enjoy groups.
    converse shoes for kids http://www.ifindwholesalers.com/designer-converse-shoes-white-superman-dc-comics-classic-high-on-sale.html

26. Go online. Whenever everything else does not work out, it must be rather easy to find entries of aviator purses on sites on-line. There are many websites to select from so that it should be a significant task to cloth to see the top designs and finest rates. Examine the costs of the items for the versions available via golf purses outlines. Usually economical also.
    under armour stickers http://www.sohiking.com/online-sale-under-armour-curry-3-men-black-jacinth-discount.html

27. Developing a hangover success equipment handy won’t appear crucial at this time, when time arrives you’ll be extremely pleased to have the required what to cure the hangover. Building a hangover success equipment is an easy process that anyone can do. In addition you can add the things you need or don’t range from the stuff you will not employ.
    scarpe salmone http://www.trailonfoot.com/acquista-online-q50142-salomon-speedcross-3-cs-uomini-scarpe-da-corsa-blu-giallo-verde-vendita.html

28. I went over this site and I think you have a lot of great information, bookmarked (:.

29. Techno! says:

I came across this Spotify playlist that I think everyone here would really like. http://spoti.fi/2v7a0MA Check it out!